Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get On Board: Another Cab Visit


I am conflicted, as you might surmise, when I board a cab interior whilst -- in direct contravention of various rules and regulations -- I am therein invited in.

I suspect it is because I am a representative of an elder generation and because -- logically so -- I present no clear threat to UP staff and personnel.

Because, in fact, I truly present no threat.

Any UP employee who invites any individual into the cab also invites their own dismissal, their own firing, and perchance their own prosecution under any number of TSA or Homeland Security edicts.

Despite this, I find myself invited into any number of locomotive cabs because, after all, I only wish to document the newer, upgrade cabs in real time.

More photographs coming.

From a modern cab unit.

MP154

2 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Older railroaders; don't much care about the bosses. Glad there is still independence with the doers.

Milepost 154 said...

WSF, I'll be uploading this weekend, and the files are rather large, plus there are a LOT of photographs. Wish I'd had my Flip HD video with me as well. . .

MP154